Information regarding new Patient Registration at Northwick Surgery
To Register with our Practice please phone to book an appointment with the registrations team. Please note, we only register patients who live within our catchment area.
The applicants MUST provide us with the following documents:
1. Medical Card or letter confirming previous GP registration and NHS number
2. Passport or British Birth Certificate
3. Prove of residency, If recently entered the UK
4. Proof of Address –A recent Utility Bill or Tenancy Agreement (for longer then 6 months)
5. Previous UK address
6. Name and address of previous GP in England, Scotland or Wales
7. For children of 2 to 6 Years, please provide information about their immunisation records and book an appointment with a Practice Nurse once you are registered.
If you are ON REGULAR MEDICATION, Please ask to make an appointment with a GP before requesting your first issue of repeat prescription. If you are PREGNANT, ask reception to book you for an Antenatal appointment.
Before registration, please check to make sure that you live within our catchment area. If you are not sure please contact the reception desk or view our practice area map (clcik here) Please also complete and bring along copies of both of these forms; GMS1 and the New Patient Questionnaire with you. Thank you